.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

College :: essays papers

CollegeCollege Why is it such a big deal to go right in to collage I understand,however I upright dont know what I want to do yet. I know I want to dosomething that has to do with criminal scantilyice. As in the FBI. I just thinkthat would be so cool. It would make me happy and Ill modernise paid O.K. My plans were to graduate, so stay with my mom for a year and just work 2jobs, maybe take a class at U.A.A. So, I can keep with the whole study thing.Oh, and I would go into the Air Guard also. They really help with collage.Then a agonist and me would get an apartment and split the rent. I would thengo to U.A.A for 2 years and after that I would transfer to the University ofmy Choice. I got all of these ideas from my sister. I look up to my sister a lot. Ilearn from her experiences. She never took her SATs and she did really badlyin high school. But, when she went to U.A.A she got really good grades thenshe transferred over to N.Y.U. Its the 3rd hardest college to get into forher field So, ya know if she can do it so can I. My father on the other hand He thinks I should go to Grays Harbor CommunityCollege. And if I do, then I can live with him and he will liquidate for my BOOKSIf you dont know, Grays Harbor is a really bad college, it is worse thenU.A.A. Even if I cherished to go, my mom wouldnt let me I mean come on hewill help me pay for my BOOKS thats a real help.I flirt with one day I was in the truck with my dad and we were talk of the town aboutcolleges and he said you cant go to a good college alike your sister, youjust cant. Youre not like her. And, Im sure as hell Im not going to paythat much I told him I dont expect him to pay for anything. My sisterwent through college without her dads help, so I can do it to. every(prenominal) time Itry and talk to him about the university that Im interested in or when I tellhim I want to be in the law or psychology field, he just changes the subject

No comments:

Post a Comment